The moment you have a suspicion is the moment to act
Sydney’s Most Effective Child Custody Private Investigation Services
Your child’s health and wellbeing are paramount. If you suspect that your child is not getting the love, care, and attention they need from your ex-partner, it’s time to uncover the truth.
Like you, we value family. If you share custody of your children, are working your way through a difficult custody battle, or believe that your ex-partner is not paying their fair share of child support, we can help.
Learn more about us and our child custody private investigation services in Sydney below.
Your children are precious
Family is everything. The happiness and health of your children mean the world to you – we understand. Unfortunately, not all parents feel the same, and some fall into abusive or neglectful behaviours.
If you suspect any of the following, get in touch as soon as possible:
- Your children are being neglected by your ex-partner
- Your children are being abused by your ex-partner
- Your ex-partner is not meeting the basic needs of your children
- Your ex-partner earns more money than they have disclosed, and may be obliged to pay more child support
Give your children the protection they deserve
The team at Spousebusters are committed to delivering an industry-leading private investigation service. Family matters are our area of expertise, and we have the skills, experience, and sensitivity to uncover the truth – whatever that may be.
Here are a few critical factors that set us apart from our competitors:
- Our Sydney-based private investigators are highly trained, qualified professionals that are dedicated to confidentiality
- We utilise strategic and systematic techniques to secure real-world evidence
- We don’t jump to conclusions or make up stories – we deliver the facts
- We are driven by results – if you suspect your partner with shared custody isn’t fulfilling their responsibilities, know that we will find out
Get in touch today
Get the peace of mind you need and safeguard your children against a potentially dangerous situation. Call us today on 1300 SPOUSE (1300 776 873).